By popular demand, the book planter workshop has returned. Jamie O'Berry will lead you in carving a book and turning it into a planter full of interesting and hard to find succulents that do well in our Florida heat. Be advised that we will be using a sharp object to cut the book, so ages 14 and older is suggested. This is a great workshop to continue your succulent collection. Themed planters bring a touch of fantasy and nostalgia into your home.
What can you expect to learn at this workshop?
1. How to carve a planter out of a book.
2. Detailed class about succulents and how to correctly plant them.
3. Q and A session on succulents and short term and long term care.
4. How to make cactus soil.
5. Propagation techniques and a take home kit and illustrated guide.
What does your ticket include?
- All the ingredients to make an arrangement - Book, soil and materials for transition from book to planter
- 8 plus plants of your choosing - Propagation Kit - Landscaping Materials (River stones , Moss, Sands - Functional material (layers for soil and oxygen health)
- Illustrated instructional to take home for propagation
Additional Supplies can be purchased the day of - 3 Inch Succulent Assortment